1. The school fee card is supplied at the beginning of the year or at the time of admission: if it is lost during the course of the year Rs. 50/- must be paid to replace it.
2. Tuition fee must be paid within the period/time allotted.
3. If the given due date happens to be a holiday the fee will be collected without fine on the following working day.
4. Late fee will be collected with a fine of Rs.200/- after the due date.
5. Defaulter will be struck off the rolls after two months and will be re-admitted only after paying a fine of Rs. 1000/- Along with back dues
6. Fees will have to be paid as long as the students name is on the roll.
7. Fees once paid will not be refunded. Tuition fees will be charged for the whole year even if the child is admitted in the middle of a term. Maintenance levy will be charged every year. The annual fees which comprise term fee (electricity, water) Library fee, sanitation and hygiene security and examination fee, sports and games fee will also be charged every year however the admission fee will be charged only at the time of admission, which is not refundable.
The amount of tuition fee and other dues if any will be informed in advance. As long as the school does not receive grant in aid from the govt Fee Revise . The school is constrained to receive the fee structure annually to meet the rise in expenditure due to the increase of the cost of living.
1. Students can be withdrawn from the school by giving one current months notice in written. In the absence of such a notice one month’s fee will be charged.
2. No school leaving certificate will be issued without a written application from the parent/guardian after the payment of all the dues to the schools.
Dismissal can be done by the school authorities on any one of the following ground:
1. Constant weakness in studies.
2. Irregular attendance, habitual idleness disobedience, bad conduct or sickness liable to be injurious to other students, justify dismissal.
3. Over age in any class by repeated failures.
4. Nonpayment of the fees on chronic irregularity in payment.
5. Moral breach considered serious by the school committees.
6. Students who get married before completing 10th class.
7. those who create any problems for the proper running of the school.
8. Disobedience to the school rules and regulations.
9. A child who uses unfair means or receives or gives assistance in any form during tests will be given zero in the subject and reputation of the same will result in dismissal of the student from the school.
The principal’s decision shall be final in all the cases of dismissal or with drawl. As a rule student who are dismissed from the school will not be readmitted.