The School year has three terms : April to May, July to October, November to March
1) An examination will be held at the end of each term and no student will be allowed to take the examinations earlier or later. Those absent from an examination without a grave cause will be considered as having failed; in case of illness medical certificate should be produced.
2)Absence from one or more papers involves a loss of marks in these papers which excludes the students from being reckoned in the order or merit or rank and from a prize.
3)Use of unfair means in the examinations will be severely dealt with.
4)Results declared at the end of the year are final and will not be reconsidered, nor answer papers will be shown.
5) A student who fails in two consecutive final examinations will have to leave the school.
6)Promotions are granted on the basis of the whole year's work, regularity in attendance and performance in the examinations.
7) For promotion, a student must obtain 40% marks in each subject.
8) Those who seek admission in this school have to accept this scheme of promotion. The decision of the school in the matter of promotion is final and irrevocable.
9) While reviewing each report, guardians are requested to examine the home work diary of the students. It will be helpful in understanding as to why he has not come up to the expectation.