-Registration opens in the month of November/December.
-No advance registration is allowed.
-Registration form is to be filled by the parents.
-Children belonging to the age group of 3 are eligible for admission to nursery.
-Registration does not guarantee admission.
-The parents must accompany their child at the time of interview. No other person shall be allowed to attend the interview.
1. There shall be written test followed by an interview for admission to any class, other than N/S .The section will be strictly based on merit and subject to the availability of search in each class.
2. The decision of the school authorities regarding registration and admission will be final. There is no specific syllabus for the entrance examination. But test will be conducted according to our standard based on knowledge of the previous class.
3. The admission procedure will be completed only after submitting the necessary documents and depositing the fees. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of admission within 3 days and the seat will be allotted to the next child in the waiting list.FEE ONCE PAID WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
1. Copy of certificate of the date of birth from the municipality/panchayat or hospital.
2. It should be attested by a gazette officer or an equivalent authority.
3. Interview slip is to be produced at the time of test/interview.
4. Those who seek admission to class 1st onwards must produce the school leaving certificate and report card from the school they last attended.
5. Copy of Aadhar card.
1. Affidavit will not be accepted.
2. Once you give the name of parentage, surname or date of birth they cannot be changed by the school authority.